June 03, 2009

Greetings, Earthlings!!!

Welcome to the Four Man Brawl, ladies and gentlemen. As one of your four simple hosts, I feel the need to extend a proper salutation, as well as a hearty thanks to all of you for your readership -- hopefully you'll be spending many hours sipping on the single-malt goodness we will be pouring. We plan on giving you our thoughts, our musings, and our opinions on, well, pretty much any and everything. Politics, sports, music, and pop culture…it’s all fair game in The Brawl.


Now before we delve into the madness, I think I should let you know a little bit more about yours truly. And what better way to do that than with a good old “Playmate Data Sheet”? No better way, that’s how.



Kzl, aka The Man Behind the Mask

 

Age: 28


Height: 6’2”


Measurements: Entirely too soft in the chest, entirely too wide around the midsection…got a great ass, though…


Turn-ons: Sarcasm, football, really crappy television, eviscerating those that look at me cross-eyed, and of course, long walks on the beach.


Turn-offs: Having to work for a living, puppies, kittens, rainbows, mean people, nice people, people in general.


So there you have it, a pinch of insight for our soon-to-be loyal readers. Please feel free to comment: good or bad, I crave your feedback. I’m basically a member of the Lohan family when it comes to the desperate desire for attention.


Enjoy, folks, and welcome to FMB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Four Man Brawl. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc